Purchasing trash bag that were on shelf labeled 6.47 went to register and rang up 11.57 I went back to

check the price myself and told the asst. manager that they must of all been put up in the wrong spot he

said oh a customer must of put them there I told him all your shelves must of been stock last night wrong so he said to me theres nothing I can do about it and I said as a customer you need to retrain your employees to know how to read labels properly its not my place to read a labels desciption as me being a customer you only see the price not the very small upc code or desciption.

awful customer service and need a new asst. manager 780 Lynnway Lynn, MA 01905 #TC 2571 6452 1616 8240 2821 4

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

#420704

The manager was wrong not to give it to you for the lower price. That being said, it is still part of a customer's responsibility to look at the tags to be sure you are taking the item you want, because customers do put things down in the wrong place in stores.

#420288

The manager was wrong. I worked for Walmart for 2 years in electronics.

The customer is suppose to get the item for the marked price, or $3 off the inccorect price. (ie, something marked 4 is actually 6, they should get it for 4, or if something that is 10 is marked 5, they are suppose to get it for 7).