Cumberland, Maryland

anyway ,after my complaint i was offered a deal they would take my item back for only a 13 dollar restocking fee,hay walmart hope you enjoy that money you made on that sale ,my holiday shopping is done almost 11 hundred dollars and amazon got every cent of it. i live 2 miles from walmart ,but am doing all my food shopping at hannaford,on average between 5 and 6 hundred a month,so anyway walmart hows that 13 dollar restocking fee working for ya...

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Went to walmart and the Levis and 'T' shirts were under lock and Key // could not find any floor workers for 20 min, then found one at T shirt lock box and she said She would have to takeout check out for Me, I left a cart of products as it stands. This is in Merced Ca.

Walmart doesn’t make the policy for third party vendors who charge Wally World. They are NOT going to eat any of YOUR COSTS!!

I can 1000% guarantee that Walmart does t give a damn about how much you won’t spend. You are just not that important to them and they will make money no matter what. The amount you did not spend with them went to some other giant faceless corporate monster. Yippee!

Now move along, nothing to see here.

Just some mouthbreather who got all butthurt they had to pay a restock fee and nothing more. I’m pretty sure they didnt read the ONLINE return policy, per usual with snowflakes of this caliber.