Layout of Store

This Walmart trip started bad in the parking lot!... When I pull in, I cannot find a parking spot, ANYWHERE!

Okay, not really walmart's fault but it's about the only part of this story that isn't. After I finally find a spot, I walk into the store and realize there are absolutely ZERO carts in the entrance, so I walk to the other, there aren't any there either! So I think, I'll go look in the department I'm heading to anyway, besides the fact that I'm tripping over *** all over the floors, in the aisles, blocking the way (great merchandising to place things in the walkway), I still do not find a cart, so I think... "Maybe I can catch someone on their way out." No such luck, another customer beat me to it!

FINALLY, I spot a cart at self check out!! I ask the cashier attending if I could please have it, it did have a few go-backs and maybe an empty box in it, but it was certainly not full of anything... While she let me have the cart, she could not have seemed more inconveniced by the fact that I even spoke to her, let alone that I asked to have the cart! So FINALLY, I can start shopping, again having to push *** out of the aisles so I could get through with my cart now.

I went and got my items, including a high chair, my reason for needing the cart. When I'm ready to check out, I stand in line for about 7ish minutes, not the worst I've waited at Walmart. I then get up to the cashier who does not say a single word to me!.. Until I point out to him that my high chair that was marked at $72 is ringing up at $110...

So he turns on his light, to wait for a manager, still not saying a word. At this point, I'm getting pretty pissed off at the dismal service I've received that I just tell him that speaking to a manager or waiting another 20 minutes for them to go check the baby items is not worth it, I will pay the extra money just to get out of the *** store. Finally he finishes ringing me up and literally, the ONE AND ONLY thing this young man says to me, is...... "Here." When handing me my bag.

Needless to say, I will NEVER be returning to this Walmart! I will gladly drive the extra 20 minutes to go to the cleaner, somewhat friendlier Target!

Review about: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You don't find it an inconvenience to the employees to ask for their cart that they are obviously using to carry all the returns and trash that customers such as yourself have no issue throwing all over the store? Why should they have to continuously empty their buggy and go find another because people like you who I'm sure walked past countless buggies was too lazy to grab one before entering the store.

People like you are always complaining about not being able to get down aisles due to employees putting out freight. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night the freight is put out, you will still complain, yet when the counters are scarce you complain about that too. Merchandise doesn't magically appear on the shelves, employees have to bring it out and stock it. My question to you is this, why is it when people like you see employees working down a particular aisle and trying to fill the counters do you just have to go down that aisle and stand there waiting for the associate to move the carts and freight they are working with so that you can walk on down the aisle and never even stop to buy anything???

As far as the high chair, if customers would actually read a label instead of just looking at a price that is obviously not for that item but the one right next to it, it would save a whole lot of time and aggravation. Personally, if I really believed an item I was buying was $38.00 cheaper than what it scanned, I would have waited for the price check or left the item at the store till another time if I was in such a hurry. It seems to me that you paid the $110.00 because you knew that was the price all along and you were hoping the cashier would just take your word for it and give it to you for the $72.00. Last but not least, after reading your complaints, I have come to the conclusion that you arrived at the store with a bad attitude from the second you pulled into the parking lot and continued to be a miserable human being throughout the entire time you were there because the red carpet was not rolled out for your entitled ***.

The employees weren't the problem here, it was you! I'm sure you won't be missed.