I see so many complaining on here from WM associates about the treatment they receive from customers that I want to take this opportunity to remind those complaining who really matters at Walmart. That person is the CUSTOMER. The CUSTOMER is the whole reason Walmart exists in the first place. I have noticed that a lot of the bad "treatment" that associates receive from customers is especially deserved...including in my cases. You don't treat the customer right to begin with then they won't treat you right in return. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Ever heard that expression? Here are some rules to remember the next time you clock in at Walmart.
1. The customer is always right...even when they are wrong. We are paying your paychecks. We are your bread and butter.
2. When we ask you a question you answer it and truthfully. You should know where everything is in the store. That is your job. I know HR gives you tours of the whole store when you begin your job. Watch, listen and learn.
3. Be prepared for the customer. Have what we need in stock beforehand. We shouldn't have to ask for stuff. There should be no backroom with our stuff still in it. It should be on the floor waiting for us.
4. You greet us and smile. We don't care about your personal problems or what kind of day you are having. You leave that at the front door.
5. All lines should be open with fast, friendly and speedy checkouts. This having one line open in a Walmart supercenter is ridiculous. You have plenty of people working in the store that could check.
Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of staff. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.