today is 12-17-18, I always Bring a salad to work with me, as it is an easy meal that wont get cold. Salads have been in slim picking since the lettuce recall, so you can imagine my excitement when I was able to purchase a salad last night at Wal-Mart.

Get here today at work, and well its Monday so its already crazy, go to dress my salad and there's a Nasty dead bug laying inside my lettuce.. So on top of a *** Monday, and a gross dead bug, I am now out of lunch and I don't get to leave until 6 pm and no there is no one to get me food or any places that deliver.

Product or Service Mentioned: Southwest Chicken Salad.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Cry me a river. Lettuce grown dirt out in a field.

Insects also live out in those fields. The do their best to wash the lettuce to remove dirt and insects but it isn't 100% perfect. Just imagine what you are eating in your breakfast cereal.

Yes, there are standards as to how many insects, mouse hairs and turds are allowed in the grain that is used in your cereal. The insect is something that came in the lettuce, not something they added.

Zachary2001
to Anonymous #1614749

If the did add the insect in the lettuce, why is she complaining she got it for free. Maybe the salad has a "prize" in every pack?

But look on the bright side. FInding dead bug whole is better than finding half a dead bug.