2.6
Ease of Use

I ordered a computer for my special needs child for his Birthday on Walmart.ca, and received a email with the delivery date. Two days before I was supposed to receive the item, I received an email saying the computer order was cancelled.

They did this cause they double charged my account. They took out the original money to hold the item, then double charged me the cost of the item. When the second charge did not go though they cancelled my computer order. If this was not bad enough, it takes 5 business days to get my money back.

I now have No present (computer) for my sons birthday, and no money to purchase a computer at a different store.

Thank you Walmart for destroying my special needs childes dreams on his birthday. I would NEVER use Walmart.ca online again.

I didn't like: I will never use walmart online again, Distroyed my special needs hopes on is birthday.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 11, 2017.

Comments

Ok, we get it. Your child is special needs. You using that as a crutch for your complaint is ridiculous.

What does the child having special needs have to do with a thing, unless you just wanted people to feel sympathetic because of that?

to MakeMyDay2016 #1303756

Precisely why it was mentioned. I don't get people order a gift earlier waiting til the last minute is not Walmarts fault