1.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

SO OUR WALMART IN CEDAR RAPIDS IS VERY SAD, EMPLOYEES KNOW WHERE NOTHING IS, THERE IS NO HELP ON THE FLOOR AND IF THEY DO GO LOOK FOR SOMETHING FOR YOU THEY ARE GONE FOREVER. I HAD 3 EMPLOYEES WALK RIGHT BE THEY SAW ME STANDING AND WAITING FOR HELP AND NOT ONE SAID CAN I HELP YOU..

I WOULD RATHER GO TO TARGET OR ANYWHERE ELSE AND SPEND A LITTLE MORE MONEY AND LEAVE TOTALLY TICKED OFF. I EVEN ASKED A MANAGER WHERE SOMETHING WAS AT AND HER WORDS AND I QUOTE " I DON'T KNOW" IM LIKE YOUR A MANAGER AND YOUR WORKING RETAIL AND YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE CERTAIN ITEMS ARE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service or lack there of, No one ever knows where anything is.

Comments

"EMPLOYEES KNOW WHERE NOTHING IS"

perfect ex for.... “the pot calling the kettle black” ...is the above sentence

sounds like you're typical empl of place you are complaint is about!!!!

"I WOULD RATHER GO TO TARGET"

then why were you there????

so lets say you're a METS baseball fan & the yankees & mets are both in town you go to yankees game???? youre caps LOCK button is stuck

to Anonymous #1403787

If you don't like what u read then dont read it.cant stand what people say about wallmart? What did you expect to find here ?

If you cant stand an honest openion then don't read them. God you must be an employee there and the one people complane about. Get over it!

not everyone will worship your store. Managers should know a lot more than what they do.

When I read complaints like this I always wonder what people are thinking when they go into Wal-Mart. Or Target for that matter, at least in my area.

They are discount stores. They are cheap. They are not high-end department stores and you will not find a smiling customer service person ready to help you with your every need.

It's not great, but it is what it is and always has been. I go to Wal-Mart for inexpensive items, I certainly am not naive enough to expect fantastic amazing service from the minimum wage earners.

to Anonymous #1403774

I read comments like yours and i have to wonder what you expect to see here?

I wonder what you think this Page is for or if you know what reviews mean *customer reviews* . You're obviously an employee there and can't stand the truth.

Again, I'll say it again: THATS WHATHIS FORM IS HERE FOR! REVIEWS and that is good and bad reviews.

aliens_amoung_us

This is typical Walmart behavior. Either learn to accept it and fend for yourself, or go somewhere else.

When I go into a Walmart I know I'm not going to get any help and have to look for the stuff on my own.

If I can't find it, after actually looking for it, then I leave it on the list and go elsewhere.

Walmart does not have everything I need, so I make a few trips to different stores. I work full time and have ailing family members to tend to along with my own family, so if I can do it, you can too.

to aliens_amoung_us #1403769

They're getting paid to help us and they don't do it.

to aliens_amoung_us #1403771

Kiss behind if u wish but some of us will not take that bull. I'll complain if i want ,we have the right. that's what this form is here for in case you didn't notice.

h.kitchener

You describe the typical Walmart, not just in Cedar Rapids. Yes, best to shop elsewhere.

Stop screaming with the all capital letter format.

Please learn to spell and the proper application of punctuation.

How many items does store like that carry ?

Can you list that many of anything from memory and then double the task by knowing , without doubt, the location of each ?

They are called "managers" not "magicians".

Quit acting so helpless and so hurt - you can read the signs - try looking around. We agree on one major point : stay out of Wal-Mart .

to William #1403768

You must be one of the employees We complain about.

How about get off your lazy hind and help the customers like you supposed to do. You are very rude.