3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a castle pop up tent with it's own carry case for my grand daughter on 9/30/17 from Walmart.com.I received it on 10/10/17.

It came US Mail It didn't come in a bag, envelope, box, or any protective cover. They just stuck the shipping label on the plastic cover. It is all dirty, scraped, and torn. I have never seen anything so tacky like this before.

I called Walmart complaint hot line about it and now they tell me that I can't return it to the store I have to take my money and send it back to this third party Vender!This is crazy!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

OP:

You would have noticed if you were ordering from a third party vendor at walmart.com since that is mentioned for items sold by third parties.

So, yes, if you ordered from a third party vendor then you would need to deal with them.

You most likely can find this information on Walmart's website.

Walmart - Marketside French Beans Walmart "...I opened the bag [...] to see the beans covered in brown splodges and I had to throw them away..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! Writemypaperinau "Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! I order in the company "Writemypaperinau.com" basically control, practical, drawings and sometimes abstracts...." Read more Body Renew Fitness - Can't cancel within 30 days for refund. Criminally infested. Body Renew Fitness "I was blindsided by the fact that you cannot cancel your membership within a thirty day period. No one walked me around the gym and showed me how little equipment..." Read more 7 Deuce Towing -spring Tx - Beware of 7 Deuce Towing 7 Deuce Towing -spring Tx "Jason Caus requested cash only and refused to supply a receipt. Why would a reputable towing service refuse? Obviously he is a rip-off artist. (who by the way will be..." Read more Marvin Windows And Doors - Not happy with Marvin Integrity cottage style windows Marvin Windows And Doors "I have 35 Marvin Integrity windows in my house, 15 of them are cottage style which means the bottom sash is larger than the top. I have been having problems..." Read more