i worked at the buffalo walmart in minnesota for about two months. my manager always had me doing all of her work after i was done with mine.

then she went to her manager, who i found out she was sleeping with and took all credit for what i have done. well after her manager talked to me about "not doing my job" i was pissed so i went to the bathroom splashed my face with some water and took a breather. my manager had come in a couple min later and started yelling at me saying he (her manager) will never believe me then spit in my face!! i wanted to punch her lights out!!

but i didn't, i got so pissed off i threw up on her shoes. now i am sewing. they don't only treat customers like *** they treat employees bad to.

unless u sleep with them i guess.

Comments

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38565

I have a better idea Trevor, she should sleep with the district manager and then have her way with the company. Sleeping with the manager worked for her manager, perhaps it will work for you as well. Make sure you are good and please him though.

If I understand you correctly,

you seem a little unhappy with Walmart.

Since you're in Minnesota why don't you apply for work at Mayo Clinic. I'm sure they have a position or two for someone with your obvious work ethic and people skills.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38383

This is a fake story, you just want attention. If not well like Rose said who want to employ you.

Your username even says it all. I doubt you have a real complaint because no one would hire you meaning you don't have a job meaning in turn no employer would spit in your face.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38382

You certainly sound classy and extremely smart. What employer wouldn't be lucky to have you with the team?

Perhaps some factory sould use your "sewing" skills.

and i dont care about the walmart rules people break them

first of all i never said how long its been. i only said how long i worked there so take that to springer ***

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38204

I don't know if this story is true or not, we have gotton lots bogus complaints for wal-mart today. However I work at wal-mart and one of the policies is that a manager can't supervise anyone that they are currently dating, and he/she certainly can't supervise someone whom they are playing "rock the castle" with.

If this did happen, the contact the district manager or head office. However one more thing if this happened reciently why is it going to court next week.

If this is fake I would say take it to Jerry Springer as Jason said. 90 percent of the stuff on that show is probably fake anyways.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38161

All I can say is take this to Jerry Springer. He will sort this all out. Till next time take care of yourself and each other.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38160

Okay now I know this is just a fake complaint, court date's don't come that fast. So let's see they put aside all the rape, murder, battery cases just so you can get your day in court and sue your manager.

Not likely. When is her courtdate for her to sue you for wrecking her shoes.

ticked off

i have a court date next week you will see you ***

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38150

Gee, what is it with all these fake complaints. First a mother claims her daughter who actually shoplifted was only arrested because she is black, then another mother demanded $50 in gas cards because she went to Walmart and they were out of a toy for her child, then she claimed this was child abuse and now this.

This must be the same person that wrote the other two letters. Well if this story is real, then the manager can sue you for a new pair of shoes. I however think it is the same person that wrote the shoplifting story because both have poor spelling and grammar.

These letters are not written by a walmart employee, registered nurse, or parent but by a kid wanting attention. Is there a full moon tonight.?

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #38149