I purchased a 1/4 carat sterling silver wedding band set at the Bloomington, Ut walmart on Nov 19, 2015.It was sent out to be sized up to an 8 from the 7 that it was.
We were told that we would get a phone call when the ring came in, we did NOT receive a phone call at all. After 4 weeks we went into the store to find out what was going on and no one knew anything about it. We spoke with Brett, an assistant manager, who left a message for the jewelry people. Two days later we get a phone call that the ring is in and is the correct size.
My husband went in and got it and brought it home to me that night and it was the WRONG size. We take it back to the store and inform them of this and they size it and tells us it's a size 7.5 at best. Justin, another assistant manager, tells us that he will talk to Brittany, the jewelry manager, and Scott, the store manager, on monday and get back to us. After he spoke with them they tried to tell us that the ring is a size 8, when it's NOT, and that they sized it in the store and it showed as an 8 on their sizer.
My husband wanted them to send it out to be re-sized to the correct size, since someone there screwed up, and that he wanted it half off because it was screwed up. Scott told him that we can send it out to be re-sized and expedite it but i'm not willing to give it to you for half off, and tried to tell us that we told the person when we bought it over a month ago the wrong size, which we did NOT do, and that their ring sizer is incorrect on sizing.
We returned the ring set, cause this is a bunch of BS, and instead of giving us cash like we wanted, they put it back on our debit card because they didn't have enough in the jewelry drawer and that purchases over $200 have to be put on the card.So now we have NO money to spend on christmas and I'm out the ring set because these people can't or won't do their jobs right.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- It's all described in the review. This ruined my christmas!!!!!
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wedding Band Set
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "I bought a purse with the number 845080028069 SEAS:9000 RN:42000. Within two months one of the four straps has torn off. I talked to K-Mart and they told me if..."
- "If you are reading this report and you have used Yaya Maria of OrishaAshe.com, then you already know you didn’t see any results. You lost a lot of money and..."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."