I have purchased Walmart's brand of Half and Half Creamer at the Neighborhood Walmart in Bedford, Texas.

The last two times I've purchased it, it expired way before the expiration date.

In order for me to start off my day right, I need a good cup of coffee. I fill the cup with coffee and then add creamer and much to my dismay, the creamer curdles!! I end up having to throw out a perfectly good cup of expensive coffee because of this.

Please put the correct expiration date on your Half and Half, Walmart!

I will give Walmart one more chance and then if it happens again, I will switch to another brand.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 25, 2010.

Comments

Same things happens to me at ShopRite

More often than not your creamer is perfectly fine. The acid in coffee can curdle the cream when it's added. Smell it or taste it on its own to see if its actually gone sour.

Same thing happened here in Oklahoma a WHOLE MONTH EARLY!! Wtf.

Wasted a coffee pod.

Same thing has happened to us here in NC. Three times already so I'm done with the brand. Scared to buy it now.

Stuarts Draft, Virginia, United States #1266028

John, the milk is dated at the dairy you dumass. Walmart doesn't have a special milk re-stamping plant and they would lose more money from lawsuits than they'd gain even IF your *** conspiracy theory made any sense.

You must be a leftist union ***.

Walmart pays a competitive wage all over the country and sells products at prices that most can afford. Go suck your sour grapes

Walmart is the only place that I've bought milk and had it sour before its expiration date. I wonder if they change the date so they can sell milk that has already expired?

From what I have heard, Walmart doesn't seem to care about food safety-only in making money and the employees at the Bolivar TN store are paid so little that they probably don't have any initiative to ensure food safety.

One of these days, someone will get very sick from milk bought at Walmart and will sue them BIG time. Then, hopefully, their attitude will change.

8) :upset :eek :roll :? :cry :( :x :sigh

:x Who gives a *** its ghetto walmart ***

#212092

I too have had issues with spoiled dairy products from WalMart. They either have a problem with their trucks or they do not keep their in-store coolers set low enough.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #178645

What you probably use like one tablespoon of coffee, and probably paid lets say $8 for the whole container. One tablespoon plus sugar, whitener, cream whatever you use probably comes to ten cents or less. If you call that expensive you are either poor, have issues or mentally retarded.

to Tasha #786259

The cost is not the point! The point is, you get up in the morning looking forward to a cup of coffee, and have curtled creamer that should be good!

Its more irrating than anything.

to Tasha #1358377

Actually, when you buy the PODS, you are throwing away money along w the pint of creamer you dumb ***. Pods are expensive.

As a small business owner, I often use Sams Club as a resource. For the past 3-4 months, I have bought their 2% milk, and it WILL NOT keep to the expiration date.

My refrigeration is monitored, and consistently the milk thickens and, although it does not SOUR, it thickens and becomes yogurt-like. Totally worthless for use. Don't bother with it.

There is some problem with processing. :(

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #159756

The point is both their milk and their half cream is terrible. I keep the products out overnight, not for a week you would think that I kept the product out of the fridge for a week instead of overnight, because I like my milk and cream warm.

They shoud pay for the differene because I am forced to buy name brand.

They should pay the extra $1.32 the *** manager told me that milk can spoil even overnight. How *** is he, it does not take a night for milk to spoil.

So, apparently there is alot of douche bags on this site.

"Just a thought, smell it.", "Nasty *** in my coffee?" Your lives must be fruitful, you know, insulting people about putting creme in coffee on the internet, lol.

Anyways, on the topic of other than be a D-Bag...I have creme that expires a month from today and I've been using it frequently, then today its curdles. Half and half creme seems to have an expiry date from the day you open it as well...max 2 weeks I'm guessing.

I've had the same experience with the Walmart brand milk. Three separate times that I've purchased their milk it goes sour way before the expiration date. I refuse to buy their milk anymore.

What part of a good coffe needs anything other than coffee?

Nasty *** in my coffee? No freakin way! Grow up and lean what a cup of coffee should taste like.

OH and go else where Walmart doesn't care.

im sure the loss of your business will hurt wal-mart deeply. maybe you should smell it BEFORE pouring it in your coffee and ruining it.

just a thought. and after the first time i think i woulda switched to another brand.