Brownsville, Tennessee
3.0

While visiting Wal-Mart in Brownsville 4 times trying to buy a gun, i finally gave up. The computer in the back was never working and it was though they didn't care if it got fixed or not.

The last time I was there, which was today around 4:00 pm., management finally showed up to see about the problem. After finally thinking I was getting somewhere, they still didn't get the machine going and nobody said a word, like the other time, even management, everyone walked away without saying a word and left me standing at the counter. Well after about ten minutes alone, I politely walked out the store again without purchasing anything. Brownsville Wal-mart is the worst store in the area as far as product and lack what the other stores carry.

Covington and Ripley stores make our store look like a Fred's or a Dollar General, something needs to be done. My name is William Barken and my phone # is 731-298-1425 if anyone cares.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was coster, customer service in sporting goods and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments