Layout of Store

I am 70 years old. My husband and I just retired to Bella Vista.

I shop at and I have some pretty good shopping choices to choose from. I can choose from a lot of places in my local area(Northwest Arkansas) to do my grocery and household shopping, but I choose Walmart. But it seems everytime I go in to my local Walmart the staff aren't helpful, they are rude and everything else in the book.

For example today, I went in today and the deli didn't have the salad I wanted. They said they were in the process of making some more and offered to make me up one, but I was just so mad that they didn't have it out there to begin with already made and ready. Then when I checked out I made sure the cashier knew about the special coupon they were having that day and he informed me that he already knew about it. I don't care if he knew beforehand or not, he still needs to maintain a good demeanor and just at least act like he didn't know instead of treating me like an old fool.

The customer is your only real boss, store associates.You need to roll out the red carpet for every customer that walks in.

OldYank wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, service, management and lack of stock. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart cashier for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

They made you your salad, right? And he confirmed that he knew about this coupon? Sheesh, I also think rolling you up in the red carpet and rolling you out is a good idea.

Irvine, California, United States #969130

So they were rude because they were out of salad and offered go make you some? The cashier was rude because he was aware of the special coupon they were having?

I don't see anything rude about those two incidents. I bet if the cashier wasn't aware of the special coupon, you would be complaining about that. You sound entitled and controlling.

I work retail and honestly you're the type of customer that all the employees dread to see coming. Also, "the customer is your only real boss." What an absurd statement.

MattD78
Melbourne, Florida, United States #968995

How dare you not have the salad I want when I want it! Why is there not salad 24 hours a day?!

On top of that you give a check out guy grief for acknowledging your coupon. And you have the audacity to think customers are the associates real boss and people should roll out the red carpet for you?

You are the type of consumer all associates hate; Walmart, Target, wherever.

I think Walmart needs to roll you up in the red carpet and send you back out the door. Please never come back.

Sounds like a troll to me. Just wanting to get something started....next!