West Burlington, Iowa

The plans for the holiday included a road trip to California. I decided to take our ford truck in to have the 15 pt insp done before our long road trip. Along our route we began to experience issues with the transmission,we pulled into the nearest gas station.Our truck had lost it's reverse.we made it to California.I took our truck to the ford dealer that was in town,upon inspection this is what they found.I needed to have the oil changed,the transmission fluid was not regerstring (reverse lost)?.Wait I said Walmart did service on the truck 12-20-15.No they did not.called west Burlington they assured me a manager would call me back,at this moment no call yet,and I am traveling with my 2 year old granddaughter.Truck has been serviced by Ford "Thank You" and my trip home is now safe to drive.I will be dealing with Walmart #00797 and the manager as soon asap.I will not ever again trust Walmart to service my vehicles.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "transmission is now damaged.needs new bands" as the author lost $3200. Wanda.miss65 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart oil change at Walmart was maintance service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Wanda.miss65

Traveling that far with a 2 year old,and having faith in them for her to travel safely is beyond sorry.such out rage for this to take place.the worries of what could of happened.thank the good lord for keeping them safe along the route.