what a piece of ***.Bought 5 4 out of 5 not working as supposed to. first one not very bright I waited to have it warm up.

2nd one only green lights.3rd one flashed on off. 4th one not very bright. I have asked walmart to stop selling them. well there as greedy as the rest selling them.

In my area they are stealing them. so I put out the 4 out to be stollen. Little old lady across bought against my advice. Well she got screwed also no worky.

do da do da and so on. Oh yes the roung base should be included.

$1.00 worth of plastic for $15.00 another screw job. Wait till next OH I will *** over.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart star shower laser light for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments