Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Seems that Walmart is trying to compete with Amazon and is offering items for sale..that are not sold by Walmart, but by their "third parties"..I ordered and item almost 10 days ago..spent extra on "EXPRESS" delivery to guarantee a delivery date..The item never showed up, only to find out it was delivered, at my cost, to an entirely different state , across the country! After hours of chatting, calling, and trying to resolve the problem..Walmart could only offer a refund and said they would investigate.

I think i am even more upset that Walmart, as well as in my own research, had a contact phone number which was non-working. I even tried to research the company ( in NC) and they don't even exist!

I blame WALMART for deceiving their customers, that they are first involved with with their third party retailers, and NOT their own stores, who are not researched nor reputable, Buyers Beware! don't deal with Walmart on-line..they can't come close to the efficiency of Amazon..

I didn't like: Customer service and associations with 3rd party company.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 29, 2017.

Comments

Well, they do apply disclaimers if the item is sold by a third party. All the same, I do agree that Walmart should be taking closer looks at what's being sold and by whom.

There's no reason they should be allowing un-reputable businesses selling goods on their website.

Much like Amazon, I prefer to purchase goods fulfilled by Amazon rather than other parties. That, and it guarantees Prime delivery.

Still, it's a good practice I prefer to follow. Otherwise, it's a risk.

Mike_mn

Buying 3rd party on WM is the absolute worst. I've has a bad experience also, and will never do it again.

When purchasing online at WM, make sure the 'walmart.com' is checked so the 3rd party sellers do not show up.

WM has a good return policy, but not for purchasing from 3rd party sellers. (in my opinion)