The WORST shopping experience I have ever had.I had an electronic item burn out.

I knew it might be hard to find, so I went online. According to Walmart's website the store had several versions of this item in stock at the Lindon store. I don't usually shop there, but it is close to my house so what the heck. I went through the entire electronics section and couldn't find the item, no sales associates were at the counter.

I asked several workers in the general area and was told "I don't know. Ask someone in electronics." Not even an offer to page someone who knew. I finally found someone, he was polite and dealt pretty well with the angry woman he was dealing with, but he'd never heard of the item I was looking for and kept showing me the wrong thing. Granted it's not used much any more, but still.

He finally said he would need to ask his manager. I was ok with that, but over 20 minutes later there was no sign of him or a manager. I couldn't even call their help desk to have them send someone because I couldn't get cel service in the store. Finally an assistant manager showed up in response to a page, I wasn't the only person needing service, and looked up the item I was trying to find.

He figured out what it should be stocked next to, but didn't know where that would be. By that time I knew the neighboring item. We finally found one similar item, stuck behind something else on a disorganized display, however it was twice the price as the ones listed online. He finally looked up the item and found that all three versions the website said were in stock were not.

I was not willing to pay that price after all the hassle. I was told the only way to voice my complaints was to fill out an online survey. I left only to find that the exit doors near my car were now locked. No notices or signs, just a locked door.

Apparently they lock the main doors at night to "prevent theft." When I got home I got online to complete the survey with my complaints. Do do that you have to make a purchase!

Seriously?Never, ever go to this store!

I didn't like: No service, Item listed as available in store online not actually in stock, Doors locked when leaving.

1.3
Layout of Store
Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Walmart Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #1288808

When you are looking for things it is asking for a lot of nothing no help never.