I purchased a phone in walmart in Demopolis al. for my grandson the battery would not last half a day thought my grandsom was doing something to kill the battery my wife kept for a couple of days same thing we went to the beach and got back a week later and took the phone back 15 day policy they were rude and would not help her so we called 1-800 walmart they said they would send the manager an email to call her he never did after 3 calls to 1-800 walmart she then called and talked to the manager he said he never was sent an email about this so i will just eat the $165.00 dollars and stay out of walmart phone 30 days old they must not trust their phones

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

The return policy is 15 for cellphones in store, unless you bought the 2 year extended warranty which the cashier asked you about when you bought the phone. After the 15 days you can still buy a warranty from the manufacture of the phone.

Jackson, Mississippi, United States #651579

Return policy is 15 days, after that you have to go through the phone company(att, straight talk, Verizon, etc.)since you have a one year warranty with them.

Sorry as usual I can't help. I am an inbred ignorant co,.cksu.,er!

Where do you shop now that will give you a free warranty past 30 days on a cell phone?

Yeah, I can't think of a place either.