2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Looking for some patio furniture for a company party and found a clearance set on Walmart.com that was perfect. I even ventured to try their "Shipping Pass" feature, to which Walmart said my product would "Arrive-By" the date I needed it.

I also purchased a few other items, like a watch and some flip flops. The smaller items came separately and arrived by the date (same as the furniture) of August 1. Sadly, my watch had a dead battery straight from the package. Awesome - already had to buy a new battery when I hadn't even used it.

Wasn't worth the hassle to return and try and get a refund. More upsettingly, was the patio set I purchased and was promised by my Arrive-By date of August 1. It ended up arriving 2 days later...AFTER the party I needed it by. I have NEVER had issues with any of my purchases through Amazon and have learned my lesson = forget Walmart!!

I absolutely will not order online through them again.

Good luck getting anyone at Walmart to care about your experience too...can't leave feedback, couldn't reach customer care. So, here I post!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: False advertising.

Comments