2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Looking for some patio furniture for a company party and found a clearance set on Walmart.com that was perfect.I even ventured to try their "Shipping Pass" feature, to which Walmart said my product would "Arrive-By" the date I needed it.

I also purchased a few other items, like a watch and some flip flops. The smaller items came separately and arrived by the date (same as the furniture) of August 1. Sadly, my watch had a dead battery straight from the package. Awesome - already had to buy a new battery when I hadn't even used it.

Wasn't worth the hassle to return and try and get a refund. More upsettingly, was the patio set I purchased and was promised by my Arrive-By date of August 1. It ended up arriving 2 days later...AFTER the party I needed it by. I have NEVER had issues with any of my purchases through Amazon and have learned my lesson = forget Walmart!!

I absolutely will not order online through them again.

Good luck getting anyone at Walmart to care about your experience too...can't leave feedback, couldn't reach customer care.So, here I post!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was false advertising. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments