Verified Reviewer

On May 7 I ordered an Airbus to be delivered to a house that I just purchased knowing that I would be there on the 14th to sign papers and get it all cleaned up before having to rush back home where I live in another state. Needless to say, the air mattress did not arrive on time and I had to go rent a hotel.

So now Im getting ready to head back to the beginning of June and today is May 26 and it still has not arrived.

Of course Ive been tracking it and it keeps saying that by the end of the day of every day and its still not there. So I called right now and the lady said that it should be delivered by tomorrow end of day and that I could track the status online LOL so we will hopefully see if it is delivered tomorrow by the end of the day.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#2018049

I had to rent a hotel instead of sleeping in my new home awaiting my real bed to arrive. I am 55 years old and am not able to sleep on the floor.

#2018768
@Youa

Translation: I abused my body and now it’s letting me down. 55 is not old.

You’re too young to try and pull the age card.

Come back in 10 years loser. If you have time to monitor your complaints, your issue is weak at best.

Walmart Reviews