I placed an order on walmart.com for 93 composition notebooks on June 25. I am a teacher.

I paid through Paypal for the entire order. Only 59 notebooks were available at the pick up center located at the Walmart store in Casselberry, Florida. I have been trying to get a refund for the 34 notebooks that were paid for and that I did not receive. Walmart.com says that the Casselberry store should refund me and the store says that Walmart.com should refund me.

To add insult to injury, walmart.com now states that no charges occurred due to a hold on the transaction. I provided documentation from my bank statement and from Paypal.

I have filed a dispute via Paypal after corresponding with Walmart.com and the Casselberry store since June. I am still waiting for the refund.

Comments

Hello a work in wolmar they aprovedd me the money in time of crissis hwho much a have to what to revid the confirmation number in may gmail how can tell me

I used to work site to store: the store does issue the refund, however, it goes through site to store to go backto your paypal account. All of this should have been done at the tome when you picked up what was available.

The refund is supposed to be issued back to the original form of payment, which is why it goes through site to store since they have that information, however, it is possible for the store associate to give a cash refund, that way if the customer paid with a gift card they no longer have they still get their money back. Long story short: the store could have easily refunded you.

bevlytaylor
to Anonymous Orlando, Florida, United States #854070

Thank you for the information. Someone dropped the ball somewhere.

Unfortunately, I am still waiting for the refund. This site has many instances of the same thing happening for larger sums of money. Regardless, I will not be shopping through Walmart.com. I might add that shopping at the local Walmart stores are generally unpleasant.

So, I may be spending a few more pennies shopping at other retail stores. I shop at Publix instead of other grocers for the same reason...a better shopping experience.