I ordered a cell phone from Walmart.com with a 50.00 ecard. It has been 6 weeks since they said the card would be emailed. I have call their black hole of a escalation group and all they can say is we have emailed the marketing group and there is nothing more they can do.

I have called both their escalation group and home office at least a dozen times. I feel like I am dealing with a black hole of a company. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and next will be the attorney generals office.

This is crazy to have to do this for a promised item

Comments

Wow... after reading this, I'm not surprised my local Walmart store does not accept my coupons as promised!

I mean they are not even a $100 off coupons (they're only like 75c or $1 off!!!) "Good thing" the "real" manager of the store called and said that I can bring my coupons back to use at the store AFTER I filed a complaint on the Walmart website.

But no I'm not going cuz all their other "managers" or employees at the cashier don't have a clue what they are doing and they will not get the knowledgeable manager to help me! I'm just so disappointed because I'm a long time customer of Walmart...