I had ordered a DVD of a movie I liked from Walmart.com and I was supposed to get it on May 8th. That day came and I haven't received my order.

It's been two weeks and I STILL have't gotten my DVD. Not only that I didn't get any notice from the post office in my hometown about my delivery. I had emailed the company about this and got an email, saying that the post office received my order on May 4th.

Where's my order? Better yet, I want no DEMAND a refund in the form of a gift card.

Comments

New York City, New York, United States #694779

I had ordered 3 phones in november and was supposed to get 3 $100 giftcards and have only recieved 2 to this date. Iw was supposed to get all 3 by end if january.

I called them numerous times bur akk they keep saying is we are going to escalate this matter to the marketing team.

I got so fed up with them so i asked to speak with the marketing team personally but they saud the marketing team does not take phone calls. So now u have to wait another 14 days.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #656298

I apologize I didn't realize how wrong I was. It didn't know that some things on the WalMart site could not be shipped site to store.

I do agree that you should receive a refund or store credit. Please forgive me I was having a senior episode.

Dartmouth, Massachusetts, United States #655544

It is possible it was lost or mis-delivered. I have ordered from Wal-Mart and some items can be shipped site to store but many cannot such as bras.

I suspect that since it has been so long it has been lost or delivered to the wrong address it is not out of the realm of possibilities. I would contact the online customer service and I'm sure they will either refund your money or send out another dvd. Be sure to provide your order information.

I hope this is of some help. Wishing you the best and keep in mind Wal-Mart may not be at fault in regards to the delivery.

to serenity Newbury, New Hampshire, United States #655798

that is a first someone actually providing a post with some good advice and information. wtg serenity!

Once again the ignorant inbred hag from Sioux Falls, South Dakota is unable to comprehend the simple sentence "I want no DEMAND" I put a comma to help you understand the importance of DEMAND...WOW you are so fu.,cking ignorant proof your parents were siblings. I am happy you were able to get the fact that I meant WHAT AN IGNORANT INBRED HAG YOU ARE..eww is that moths flying out of your va.gina. :grin :grin :grin

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #655490

Sioux Falls, I hate to tell you but you misread the complaint. There was no comma after the word "no." If I there had been a comma it would have read the way you put it.

But for somebody that thinks they are so intelligent tell me how to spell the word "what". Does it make you feel real grown up and superior to call names.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota want an ignorant inbred hag you are...learn to read and comprehend...the statement was "I want" no, "DEMAND" a refund to make it easy for your illiterate dried up cu.,unt to understand. although they want a refund they DEMAND a refund...seems you have a great deal of trouble with reading and comprehension and it figures you were a "teacher" :grin :grin :grin :grin

anti-pissedconsumer
to Sioux Falls, SD is a *** New York City, New York, United States #655483

*** english major look at you changin the world one step at a time

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #655447

When I order CDs and DVDs, my mail person puts them right my mail box. However most of the time when I order anything from the WalMart site, I order site to store.

Then you end your complaint by saying you want no DEMAND a refund, whatever that means.