I wanted to do a parcel payment/ card and cash. CASHIER woman says oops she took it all out of the acct,, i said i want your mistake back in cash,, i called the manager over, he was loud and rude saying he would not do that or or or give me a receipt showing me they would be putting that back in my account!

i said you just stole 40 bucks out of acct, regardless of your error i want my money back now,, and i can go to a atm and hurry and put that back in my bank so it happens fast,, no! he yells no! NOT EVEN TAKING A COPY ,NO COPY MACHINES HERE!, hes not going to do that or give me a note saying hes doing anything!,he says hes not going to do anything for me!,i wanted to call police,,because if i wait 5-10 days see no money and try to prove they stole it i had no proof without reciept of there mistake they took my money and said ***!,,, i had no grocries either! that young ,dumb ,rude the manger yelled at me and my 20 year old son, and then says dont take any grocreies either without paying them!

i wasnt going too! and he was complete ********xx- un professional! intensional! i told some higher ups in the corp of my issue there also.

and they said they would not stand for that. what that guy needed was a good swift kick in the ***! too bad thats not the way they handle this. i was told hed be delt with, i was offered a $50 gift card i said give it to someone else ,im not being bribed!

i want that man to step down from management!,not a settlement. ,i refused it and she handed it to my son. they said theyd make sure WE wouldnt have to run into or deal with that rude manager again! he was the one who got us a propane tank last night!

and he was still a rude bastid to us last night! second complaint filled 10 minutes ago! walmart put the attacker back in my face days later! walmart doesnt care, they lied .didnt do anything!

they let me get attacked by this manager, and for the harrasment too. im getting back to corp on this now! i already reported this up the chain of command! to the treasurer, the hallmark of hospitality at the corp level and otheres at the top !

now im calling back showing them, the no reciept aduit that they need because of this. and a new manager! no reciept and stealing out of my bank. *** and rude.

and *** and rude somemore!!,,,how *** can they get? WALMART NEEDS TO SMILE AT US! SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU AND YOUR WELCOME!

FURTHER MORE THERES CHEAPER PRICES ALMOST EVERYPLACE ELSE THAT DONT RADIATE OUR FOOD! NO,, IM NOT BUYING FROM YOU JUST BECAUSE YOULL MATCH THE LOWER PRICE, MAKE IT LOWER.step on the little guys and we will not buy from walmart anymore!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Comments

Telling you no is not the same as being rude.

Such a made up story..if you had money to pay half debit, half cash and they took all out of your bank..the simple thing is to take the money in your pocket and simply put it in the bank....I am so sick of reading all these phony *** complaints

Partial. Partial payment.

Not parcel.

A parcel is a package. Thanks.

You have no right calling anyone dumb when your spelling and grammar are as terrible as this. Maybe you thought they made a mistake with your lack of understanding of the English language.

Huh???