I am a third grade teacher.I reciently got a gift card from a friend.
One of my students recieved a detention for talking back. While I went to the washroom he went through my purse and stole my card. This student(future immate) went to the store on his way home to buy chocolate and baseball cards. They *** empoyee did not question why a boy of nine was using a gift card.
I later found out that he stole the gift card. He admitted it after I heard his friends talking about it. (if anyone hears the name Peter Connar in the future this is the same student who stole my gift card and he is right where he is headed). When I found out this delinquent stole my card I asked for it back.
I had over $10 on the card and was left with $3.31. I told the worker behind the counter what happened and she said that Wal-mart was not responsible for lost or stolen cards. I told her it was not lost, a juvenile delinquent stole the card. The assistant manager said the same thing.
I asked for a number. He gave me the store number and the home office number. I told him no I want the personnal cell phone of the district manager. He said he was not allowed to give that information even if he knew it.
I knew this was a lie and he just did not want to give me the information.
I had my ten year old daughter with me and she had to witness me steal $10 worth of merchendise to make up for the gift card that Wal-mart stole from me.It is a shame that she had to witness me stealing when I taught her that stealing is wrong all because the assistant manager was unwilling to help me and understand my situation.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "My boyfriend and I were looking for reviews on a TV we just bought at Bad Boy Furniture in the Whitby Mall and discovered that we paid an extra $137.50..."
- "I noticed severe rust on the painted bumpers of my 11 month old Titan Pro-4x. Usually the Titan comes with chrome bumpers, but the Pro-4x model has painted bumpers. Clearly..."
- "Do not let the "KitchenAid" brand fool you! I've gone through TWO of the exact same mixers, both only lasted 1.5 years and both broke the same way! When my..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."