Walmart - STOP STEALING THE KEYQUEST NEOPETS CODES PEOPLE.

4949 of 5140 Walmart reviews

I play neopets and they have this game called KeyQuest. You are supposed to collect tokens. You sell the plushies in your store where you collect tokens. People are stealing the bar codes because they cost $8. They don't want the plushie, they want the token for the game. They just take barcodes off and type in the codes because the codes are in the barcode.

What is wrong with your security. Last year when I was caught stealing they arrested me. Why can't they find and arrest these people. You really need to tell security to do a better job. I think that anyone that gets caught stealing should get the death penalty. That way they will think twice before stealing. Too bad you can't control that. Hopefully Obama will make laws making the penalty for theft much stricter.

Anyways you need better security because the *** idiots that steal the barcodes make it so annoying. The security guard that arrested me is in a new store but your new security guards are *** and don't know how to do their job. Teach them how to do their job. I want to buy one or two collectables not to collect the plushies but to play KeyQuest.

Thanks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 20 Yes 20
4949 of 5140 Walmart reviews
Grow up people

Dec 22, 2015 #1082410

You all are horrible! Even the one who wrote the review. Grow up people. Those who have made horrible comments to the kid who wrote this review are no better than he is. Act like adults and stop belittling someone for making a mistake and point it out nicely. We're human we will make mistakes in our life, no one is perfect. Stop antagonizing already.

1 1 Reply
lyuluv

Aug 29, 2014 #862972

"I think that anyone that gets caught stealing should get the death penalty."
But.
"Last year when I was caught stealing they arrested me."
So you basically just said that you should be dead right now. Grow up, kid.

10 0 Reply
smarterthanyou

Jul 31, 2014 #848874

Quit being a loser and pay for your *** key quest tokens through the neopets store on their site. How *** do you think you look buying a bunch of plushies, then complaining that the code is gone? I'm assuming you're at least a teenager based on your language. Grow up and go outside or something.

Rick

Jul 31, 2014 #849044

Actually from his replies to other people he was 12 when he posted this.

Jul 31, 2014 #849045

Um this review was written 6 years ago, they used to sell the plushies in the store but stopped because of problems like the OP described, now they make it harder to get so you actually do pay for the codes. I think it is personally a waste of time or money, and for a 12 year old like the OP who will lose interest it is really a waste of time. However people have their hobbies. His age was clearly stated, as well so guess you are not smarter than him.

Jul 07, 2014 #836734

Well you need anger management lol AND you're a thief haha go back to *** land

Moobot

Sep 13, 2013 #716646 California, Kentucky, United States

You must deserve the death penalty then, you little f*ggot.
Maybe you should get a life and a job instead of spending your parents' money on children's games.

Jul 31, 2014 #849040

He said he was 12 years old at the time, who is going to hire someone that is 12.

Aug 13, 2013 #699255

oh my god you are an ***
and you're a thief haha oh god

1 0 Reply
Mew

Jul 17, 2013 #682642

So, you're annoyed with people stealing Neopet codes so you with the death penalty on them. Wow, someone has an unhealthy obsession with the game. Yeah, it's frustrating, but wishing death upon someone for it? Yeah, I'm not that psychotic...

2 0 Reply
Trololololo

Mar 06, 2013 #619057

Yeah, a death penalty sounds good but remember that you stole something, so you would get the punishment of death too...

***bawhahaha***

Aug 22, 2012 #532444

the death penalty...LOL to bad it wasn't in affect when you your self got arrested huh? then again this whole post wouldn't have been so *** funny. are you really that ***? :zzz

Melanie

Jul 10, 2012 #510112

I found this sooooo funny if people do not want codes to be stolen write a letter to the nickalodeon people !!! :zzz

First Born Triplet

Jun 19, 2012 #498283

Alana what is your account name?

Alana

Jun 16, 2012 #496901

I was not even aware as to how to GET key quest codes until I read this! I didnt even know we had to buy anything! wow. Now that I know, I feel it is unfair to have to purchase an item just to go play a game where you win a virtual picture for a pet. Of course the codes are stolen! I might also take a few, since neopets makes the game too hard anyhow.I don't want a bunch of plushies.They either would have to make them harder to take, or make getting the codes more fair to all players who cant just buy products for a "free" online game. also, about telling an adult not to b---h? I am an adult and I play Neopets, most of the players ARE adults. Children give up and get bored, adults keep accounts for years.

2 0 Reply
Anon

May 05, 2012 #476081

At local wal-marts they've started stapling the tags into the plastic, but that still doesn't stop me... 8)

Jedi Knight Ethan

Mar 29, 2012 #457944

First of all Louis was not 15 or 16 he was 12 when he posted this, second Neopets was first for adults, it was created for college students and everyone got into it. You cannot even do most of the activities unless you are 13. Read the other replies. Yeah the whole death penalty for thieves is silly since he wrote a review where he bitched and moaned about being caught stealing himself.

Cherish

Mar 29, 2012 #457708

I found this quite laughable in the least. Suggesting that someone should get the death penalty just for stealing? Are youuuu working for satan? Seriously though I'm sure someday you'll have children and children steal so would you want your child killed over a toy that's a dollar?

The fact that your grammer clearly states you're above the age of 15 or 16 it's clearly sad that an adult would be raging over a childrens game such as neopets. I'm aware this is an old post but thought I'd share some cents :P Since you're b^&$#ing about an 8 dollar toy return it to walmart if your barcode is false and say that you need one with a working valid barcode and stop *** martha :P

Cherish

Mar 29, 2012 #457707

LOL

Aug 06, 2011 #324530

Louis really this is soooooooooo funny. You should not be here if people who steal should be put to death. Sounds like Karma to me. See how stealing affects other people.

1-20 of 35 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.