I went to Haines City Florida store today and I have an awful experience with a employee and the manager, the employees name is Fred and I don't know the managers name but she is blond, curly hair, her her is on her shoulders and their both the employee and the manager was walking at the store around 13:45 and they were cussing, swearing, and cursing, saying bad words, I would like to say that having my kids around Fred and the manager wasn't a good experience

Other day Fred and Autumn, Autumn has red hair, tattoos, piercing and she is super rude, but anyways Fred and Autumn also was swearing the F word if you know what I mean.....seriously? wall mart haines city wall mart sucks! .

I'm not going to wallmart haines city anymore because of these 3 employees, they are disrespectful and rude to costumers.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1195691

Yeah, this actually happened. Right...