I was trying to bag my groceries and as I was bagging the cashier kept rotating (pulling) the circular bag holder away from me . I FOUND IT DISTURBING.

Because I received no eye contact as well. I do have a serious disability and it made me feel disrespected P.s.

If it happens again I will let someone know that I am not the problem.what ocurred deflated my good spirit in that moment and made me feel embarrased.He would not speak nor smile. and his body language sucked I actually felt he just did not like me as a consumer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor reaction. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of walmart cashier. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart cashier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Get over yourself.

I don't think his not smiling at you had anything to do with your disability, but more with your attitude. People generally don't smile at those with attitude, disabled or not, so stop hinting that you were discriminated against because of your disability. It makes you look foolish.