306 5th St, Clarkston, WA 99403
2.3

We stopped in this store to re-supply on our long road-trip & purchase a bottle of gin ($21.81) I guess in WA liquor is locked up & it must be claimed and checked out at the self checkout with help of an associate. No option to use a regular checkout (where this would not have happened) The Happy Juice was in a solo bag and did not make it into our cart full of supplies.

Store video showed it was stolen by the next customer. I called several times after we noticed it missing at our Seattle destination--hours away. All employees were professional but the store manager (Z.W.) never returned my 4 calls over 4 days. Store policy according to 1 employee, Kendra, is no refund or replacement unless I brought in the receipt.

I'm not going to drive hundreds of miles for $22. That is as Ridiculous as this manager' inability to do the right thing and not to reply is really bad customer service.

I'm done with Walmart and their credit card unless this is resolved with a credit or gift card ASAP. date of transaction: 7/17/2019 Time 20:29 TC# is not readable

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Account.

Walmart Cons: Poor customer service by store manager.

• Bad Administration

Comments

You obviously left the bag if the next customer got it. Why are you blaming them when you didn't make sure you grabbed all of your bags?

@Anonymous

Now if they had gone to a traditional full service grocery store, the person bagging their groceries would have put the bag into their shopping cart. Just another reason not ti shop at the Wall.