The Walmart store at 19th Ave and Bell in Phoenix is a shopping haven for illegals, especially on Sunday evening. I got behind one in line who delayed her checkout by over 30 minutes by continually checking her i-phone and multiple newspapers for sales match ads.

Once her checkout got done, she continually casually browsed her i-phone for anything that she may have missed. By then my cold and frozen good were warm. I finally got fed up and pulled out of the line. I will be buying as little at this store as possible and will go to Fry's for anything cold.

We all know that Walmart doesn't care where their profits come from but they have lost me.

I hope Trump sends them all back. These people are nothing but a pain in the ***

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Customer Care.

Preferred solution: get the damn illegals out of the store.

I didn't like: I hate walmart.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1194717

So...because this person did a lot of price checking and was obnoxious at the checkout they must be illegal? Nice judgment there.

Springdale, Arkansas, United States #1193470

I feel your pain. Blame Obama and the Democratic party.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1191354

I am not sure how you knew she was illegal by her checking out and was on her phone? THis person is just a bigot!

to Anonymous Bentonville, Arkansas, United States #1194235

People are always so quick to throw out the "bigot" word. That word has been so overused it isn't even funny anymore.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1190285

If your frozen items were warm after 30 minutes in line, then you spent a heck of a lot longer walking around the store with them in your cart before you ever got to the lane.