Sprint coverage map is *very* deceptive about coverage and in places, out and out LIES. Read the fine print, "no roaming" means NO 911 calls. Neither company gives a flip as long as they sell their product. I did my homework on phones, frequencies. and coverage areas and STILL have to drive 2 miles to get more than 2 bars. They are slapping lipstick on smartphones that don't have much, if any, service. Feel richer yet??

I live in the middle of one of the most populated counties in Florida with no bars in my house and only two outside.

Go the prepaid route directly with an established carrier, Verizon or AT&T, if your cell phone is the only phone you have to rely on.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

BrotherWitch
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #552728

Walmart is rich because they rip off their customers.I have Sprint, I have had them for over 10 years.

I get true nationwide coverage, no roaming, ever. (Even when I drove from MO to the coast of GA, no roaming at all.) Never use a 3rd party store to get a phone. Never use the franchise stores/kiosks to get a phone. Go to a corperate store, or the carriers website.

Granted I pay $130 a month for 2 lines. But I have true unlimited data, unlimited talk to ANY mobile, and 1500 minutes for landlines. No other carier offers that.

Stay out of Best Buy, Walk_mart, and whoever, and stick with the actual carriers.Best deals, best service, and no 3rd party!