2.0

Well I tried to return straight talk Byop Kit That would not work 05-3-2015 the lady said sorry we can't do that.So i went back home and tried to get it to on my cell.straight talk company put another straight talk customer cell phone number on my cell when i did what the straight talk told me to do ##72786# Next thing i knew i ask to fax ever thing even the number on the back of my cell.I have faxed them and called them more than i would like to.And i even ask for my money back the lady at straight talk said sorry online it say no refunds on the kit that what it says online.Now didn't Walmart have a sign saying watch what you buy here above the kit no refund for this kit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with was just doing their job and stated that there is a room for improvement of no answer to complaint. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of return policy and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Walmart needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Do you even read what you're posting? How old are you,6?

Try spell check and have your mommy read it first. Maybe she can make sense of it.