I have a straight talk phone from Walmart and but time on it with a straight talk card.Ordering the card online through delivery to my email had not been a problem and the card would arrive within a half hour.
The information on the product says e delivery is within hours and I had been happy with the prompt delivery...until December of 2012 when the order just never went through;I had to then trek to the store, and I had to buy a more expensive card because the store was out of the one I use. I tried again in January to buy online and my order went through but the card never came to my email. When I tracked my order I found out that delivery would not be for days. That sent me into a panic since I have an elderly mother at home.
When I contacted customer service I got no help whatsoever.
What a lousy company.Why should it take 2 days to do what should take 2 minutes.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..."
- "I ordered a bunch of items from WalMart and I did not receive all of my items. It was a big order and so it was spread out among..."
- "This company has the worst return policy and the rudest customer service. They have the wrong part listed for a 1995 Jeep, send a part for a 2007 which..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."