725 Campbellsville Bypass, Campbellsville, KY 42718, USA
3.1
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Last night I was at the Campbellsville Ky store #00665, I wanted $20.00 back on my debit card. I asked f I could have two 10's.

Cashier told me she doesn't have 10's because they don't receive them. My husband asked for 5's and was told no because she has to ask for fives. Told us to get change from service center. My husband went to service center and was told they also could not break a ten.

Told him to go to lane 13 for the breaking of the ten. By now he was totally mad, Christmas season registers have no tens and have to ask for fives don't understand this logic at all. I guess if I was to get say 19.35 in change I'd have to dig in my purse for .65 so cashier could give me a $20.00 because no tens and limited fives.

Totall asinine. Only at Walmart.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Cashier.

Preferred solution: Charge your cash register policy.

Comments

OP:

You stated that you wanted 2 $10 bills when you asked for $20 cash back, then you stated that when your husband went to the service center, he was told that they could not break a $10 bill.

So which one is it? Did he try to get 2 $10 bills or did he just want to break a $10 bill?