4.3

I purchased a Sunbeam White Microwave Oven 0.6 cu.ft.700 watt months ago from Wal-Mart. It stopped working after 4 weeks.

I returned it for a refund. I vowed not to buy Sunbeam brand again.

I purchased a Proctor Silex White Microwave Oven 0.6 cu.ft.700 watt a month ago from Target.

It appears to be the identical product as Sunbeam (and one of the literature enclosed with it say it is Proctor Silex/Sunbeam). I am keeping the original boxes that it was delivered in just in case the product stops working.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments