Layout of Store

I just left Walmart oxford Al. without purchasing items due to superviser unable to read coupons correctly. Bogo coupon reads - buy one package purina denta life

Get one 7.8 oz or smaller free. Was told I could not use coupon due to item was 7 oz. Her name was Melissa, this is not the first time this has happened at this store. I don't like to shop at this Walmart people are very unfriendly. When I have time I drive 10 miles out of my way to the next one. My coupon group also complains all the time about this Oxford store.

Dorothy

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart coupon from Walmart was being treated like i was out to sue them for millions of dollars Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

If I read your review correctly the coupon was for items that are 7.8 ounces, the item you wanted was 7 ounces? it is not that the supervisor that is unable to read the coupon, it is you that had trouble reading and understanding it.

I agree with you, it is a shame that someone old enough to drive cannot read or do math at a fourth grade level.

They are not being unfriendly, they are just following what it said on the coupon. If they called you out on your poor reading skills for everyone in line to hear then I can see why you would say they were being unfriendly.

7 ounces and 7.8 ounces are not the same measurement....

Ralphus

You lost me at coupon group.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or serious...

You have terrible grammar, you don't know when to use capital letters and periods that being said perhaps it was you who misunderstood the coupon?

Let's fix that for you, ignoring the issues with structure and construction:

You have terrible grammar; you don't know when to use capital letters and periods. That being said, perhaps it was you who misunderstood the coupon?

If this is not the first time this happened in the store and it happens with different employees, probably you are the one making the mistake. The fact that you don't [know] when to use periods and capitals makes me wonder more if you are the one that has the misunderstanding?

to Anonymous #1143639

She obviously did misunderstand the terms of the coupon. What a shame, but the administrators of the site allow bullying.

I told you off for your bullying they delete my comments, but this site is being investigated by the FCC. Yeah she is not as perfect as you but no need for you and your friends to bully and belittle her.