BEEN WORKING AT WALMART SINCE JULY 11, 2013 DOING OVERNIGHT STOCKER. I LOST MY JOB DECEMBER 12,3013 BECAUSE AN ASSOCIATE THAT WORK THERE WAS CRYING AN FED UP BECAUSE THE SUPERVISORS FAILED TO DO ANYTHING ABOUT SHE WAS HAVING AND YES IT HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH US WORKING AND COMPLETING OUR TASKS AT NIGHT.SHE EXPLAINS TO EVERYBODY AN MYSELF WHAT HAPPENED WHILE THE HOURLY SUPERVISOR STANDING RIGHT THERE LOOKING AT HER CRYING HE TELLS HER LOOKING LIKE ???

I CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU??? SO IT MADE ME FEEL LIKE WHAT?? WHY ARE THESE SUPERVISORS ACTING LIKE THEY AT LEAST CARE WHEN IT COMES TO ASSOCIATES HAVING A ISSUE WHEN IT COMES TO WORK? I BELIEVE IN WORKING AS A TEAM, AN TREATING YOUR WORKERS LIKE FAMILY EVEN THOUGH THERE NOT, BUT ITS THE ENCOURAGEMENT.

SO I GOT FED UP WITH HOURLY SUPERVISOR AN YES I TOLD THE ASSISTANT MANAGER HOW I FELT THAT WAS RIGHT AN WASN'T RIGHT AN THEY FIRED ME.

I'M NOT HAPPY THEY DID ME LIKE THAT, EVEN THOUGH I WASN'T ABLE TO GET MY KIDS CHRISTMAS PRESENTS BECAUSE MY CHECK WAS SHORT AN MY BILLS ARE PILING UP. SO HOPEFULLY SOMETHING CAN BE DONE THIS NOT FAIR TO LOSE TO NOT RELEVANT, AN THIS IS NOT RELEVANT.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Comments

#761903

Hey Night Stalker, STOP YELLING

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #761071

THEY FIRED ME CAUSE I USED PRFENETY CAUSE I WAS MAD THE KID WAS CRYING.

What????????

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #760940

This posting makes no sense and seems to be the ranting of an ill-educated product of America's public schools.