3.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Like many people, I have been actively searching for one of the Hatchimals. I have been on Walmart website and have found them for the regular retail rate of $48.88.

I have on three different occasions, Black Friday evening, an additional day, and on 12/11/16 found them in stock. Every time I try to add to basket it would change the price and direct me to a third party. The price would be beyond two hundred dollars, on Walmart site, but I have no idea if Walmart return policy covers this purchase. I assume Walmart has restrictions on their markup and they are allowing a third party to sell Walmart products on their website for additional profit.

I am completely appalled by this process and what should be a respectable website showing me in stock merchandise for one price and at checkout raising the price over 500%. This is enough for me to make every effort to try and remove Walmart from our shopping. I am completely at a loss how this has been allowed to happen in the first place, but really concerned with the Walmart showing in stock for 48.88 then once added the price is beyond $250. I am one of the fortunate ones who noticed this, but how many people purchased not catching the mark-up, or the third-party addition.

I am sure that most like me trusted Walmart, but this is the type of thing that will prevent me from making that mistake again. Best Regards,

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Brooklyn, New York, United States #1273783

I got a TracFone data card number walmart.com card number ,it was already used Walmart will not refund or give a new number .

I believe it's a scam.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1254156

LOL!

No one is going to Wal-Mart because they think they have great service.

Their products are cheap.

And they welcome welfare leeches. You will be back tomorrow lol.

to offconsumerpissed Crestwood, Kentucky, United States #1254178

I do not recall stating anything about great service. Your assumption of me being a welfare leech is likely wrong since I have never recieved any welfare assistance, unless student loans were in that category.

I'm pretty sure at 150k per year I wouldn't qualify for much. Thank you for keeping post gong though.