So i go on their site and boom a ps4 for only 54.00??ok ill buy it well i get to check out and it wants me to pay 650.00!!!!
like wtf no. People its in ur policy tht i pay wat i see so go *** do something about it. OK? THIS IS TOTALLY BULL *** SO EITHER I GET THE PS4 FOR THT MUCH OR UR GONNA LOSE HELLA CUSTOMERS.
NOW EMAIL ME THE *** BACK.
DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME AGAIN LIKE EARLIER.THIS IS NOT THE VERY FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH THEM.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Wrong Pricing
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I purchased a Dell Optiplex 780 model refurbished PC from Wal-Mart Online and will regret it until my dying day! It was $275 + $47 for the Wal-Mart Product Care..."
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."