So i go on their site and boom a ps4 for only 54.00??ok ill buy it well i get to check out and it wants me to pay 650.00!!!!

like wtf no. People its in ur policy tht i pay wat i see so go *** do something about it. OK? THIS IS TOTALLY BULL *** SO EITHER I GET THE PS4 FOR THT MUCH OR UR GONNA LOSE HELLA CUSTOMERS.

NOW EMAIL ME THE *** BACK.

DONT TRY TO LIE TO ME AGAIN LIKE EARLIER.THIS IS NOT THE VERY FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH THEM.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Your obviously an ***. ..a ps4 for 54 dollars. ...smoke another one

It's not actually offering it to you for $54 from Wal-Mart. The "From $____" prices usually refer to third-party sellers, many of whom offer used products... frankly I wouldn't buy one that was only $54 at the time when it should be $650 because there'd probably be at least a hundred things WRONG with it, making it nigh-unplayable at best!

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #820139

Grow up and learn to read. It says "FROM" $54.00. You sound like a child throwing a tantrum.

LouSkunt69

It's says "from" $54.00... You're a f.ucking m.oron if you think you're getting a ps4 for $54!

to LouSkunt69 #830989

Louskunt69.... Who cares what an a-hole like you thinks your just a *** welfare recipient parasite anyways.

Hahahahahahahahaha... you're going to get far in life.

MattD78
Orlando, Florida, United States #818358

Mistakes happen on websites and if you read the terms of service, you would see Walmart is protected from mistakes like this (just like 99% of online retailers).

"Walmart cannot confirm the price of an item until after your order is placed.Pricing errors may occur on the Walmart Sites or through Walmart Marketplace retailers.

Walmart reserves the right to cancel any orders containing pricing errors, with no further obligations to you, even after your receipt of an order confirmation or shipping notice from Walmart."

Notice how the price changed to $650?That's your confirmed price.