Taking customers for a ride, through walmart.com site. Very bad customer experience
Placed order for some furniture and paid $1332 through their ecommerce site.Called up after 1 week to check the status, they are saying order is incomplete!
They are penalizing the customers for their technical faults. It takes hrs to get to a support executive who can tell something other than "your order is incomplete"! Such a terrible customer experience, never seen till now. Now, there is no delivery and there is a hold for $1332 and will take 2 weeks to release.
Nobody knows what to do... giving false information. Advised me to call bank and release the hold.
I will never buy anything from Walmart..Enough is enough.
More Review Details
|Layout of Store|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Web experience
- Long waits
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I ordered three ipod touches 32g in different colors for my girls for Christmas. The box was obviously cut open and retaped. Two of the ipod touches were missing! I..."
- "When I found Green Spotted Puffer fish at Walmart in February 2015., I was shocked. All were emaciated and suffering from fin rot, ich, flukes, and parasites. The associate warned..."
- "Got sold a bad tire which caused the tire to come off the rim while I was driving which caused me to hit a parked vehicle now my car..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "Bought my father a electric leather sofa from Ashley furniture. My father was too week to move due to illness. Within months the sofa started to peel. Called Ashely furniture..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "I lost 80 lbs in 2+ months. This Gastric Bypass ALTERNATIVE is amazing.I started at 430 lbs and now 350 lbs simply by following instructions and rules. No tricks.Amazing feeling..."