100% full Not resolved
2.8
Layout of Store

Placed order for some furniture and paid $1332 through their ecommerce site.Called up after 1 week to check the status, they are saying order is incomplete!

They are penalizing the customers for their technical faults. It takes hrs to get to a support executive who can tell something other than "your order is incomplete"! Such a terrible customer experience, never seen till now. Now, there is no delivery and there is a hold for $1332 and will take 2 weeks to release.

Nobody knows what to do... giving false information. Advised me to call bank and release the hold.

I will never buy anything from Walmart..Enough is enough.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1332. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about furniture from Walmart was customer service, web experience and long waits , but reviewer liked prices. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments