I was not aware that my items I was buying on the online Wal-Mart sire were coming from a 3rd party and according to my charge that came through, it is a military 2nd hand store. Items I bought looked like they had already been used and some were broken.

I will be more careful what I buy online through Wal-mart in the future, that's for sure. Do not but items from the Tasharina Corp. They are second hand items! Why is Wal-Mart letting this type of place be on their site, I don't know.

It really *** me off I have wasted my hard earned money. Lesson learned!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor quality product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments