4.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

this company is a very bad company to deal with do not order any thing through walmart from this company will not let you get in contact with them regarding returns or exchanges bought an item through walmart which was the wrong item sent to me tried to get in contact and was unable to do so.raymond brown I will pay of walmart and close my account.did not know walmart deal with thir party sellers I am now forced to keep an item I have already paid for and cannot use I now have to return an item back to walmart because I cannot use this item withought the other item

raymondsbrown3 wrote the review because of "wrong item will not work with my computer" at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Walmart to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was third party sellers and unable to return mail orders through walmart. Author liked the most self check-outs and price checker. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments