Mcalester, Oklahoma

Bought a 10x digital zoom web cam. The cam will not focus, doesn't do anything it says.

There are no instructions with it, and I cannot seem to find any instructions online. it's cheap and doesn't do anything as advertised. I will start checking the fine print even closer before I buy anything else online from Walmart. Fortunately, the webcam was not too expensive so I will chalk that up to a lesson learned.

I would say, buyer beware when you purchase online from Walmart. I believe it is time for them to start policing their online sales and people that they use and clean things up before it damages their reputation.

Product or Service Mentioned: Web Camera.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your shopping. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on your service by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling and leave your informatin.

We'd like to make sure we resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda