Bought a 10x digital zoom web cam. The cam will not focus, doesn't do anything it says.

There are no instructions with it, and I cannot seem to find any instructions online. it's cheap and doesn't do anything as advertised. I will start checking the fine print even closer before I buy anything else online from Walmart. Fortunately, the webcam was not too expensive so I will chalk that up to a lesson learned.

I would say, buyer beware when you purchase online from Walmart. I believe it is time for them to start policing their online sales and people that they use and clean things up before it damages their reputation.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Syracuse, New York, United States #1237795

I am very sorry if you have had a poor experience with your shopping. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this further.

Would you mind giving me and update on your service by giving us a call at 1-866-273-8606 at your earliest convenience? Please ask for Jane upon calling and leave your informatin.

We'd like to make sure we resolve these concerns to your complete satisfaction. - Thank you, Amanda