5.2K views

Tasharina Corp items cannot be returned to Walmart stores. This purchase restriction was not highlighted during the purchase, but was provided AFTER I purchased the items online, in an email confirming the purchase. That is an underhanded way to do business.

My takeaway from this--never purchase anything online from Walmart again.

Items I purchased:

White 35mm Dia Male to USB 20 Female Audio Adapter Connector Charge Wire 16cm

HDTV DVD HDMI to HDMI Male to Male Cable Connector 5M Long Black

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about hdtv dvd hdmi cable connector at Walmart was obscuring the return policy during the online purchase Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

I sent items back never got my money back after I couldn't return to Walmart

Very dissapointed in Walmart for letting people buy from their site something that can't be returned there. Never buy agin from them.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #1323300

I purchased item from Tasharina Corp, I was made not aware by Walmart, that an online purchase from this company was un supported and, could not be returned to Walmart, or the company I ordered from. I was not able to receive exchange or refund.

The item was inferior and unbecoming of a Walmart product, and deceiving of the Walmart STANDARDS that I have come to respect.

Beware!!! of products with out Walmart Labeling online

Irving, Texas, United States #1308903

Same thing happened to me! Will never order from Walmart again!

I feel tricked.

Guess I will just list the stuff on ebay instead of going through the loops of trying to return the items. Never again!

Windermere, Florida, United States #1291481

can not find anybody to help on ever start battery jump start

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1277751

What a scam. You try to contact and you go in circles.

Randolph, Massachusetts, United States #1246235

Too bad I didn't read the fine print when I purchased an item on Walmart.com. I just received an unfinished top from this Co, only to discover I am not able to return it!!!

Warning: when shopping at Walmart.com, CHECK THE VENDOR & stay away from this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zanesville, Ohio, United States #1232178

Were you able to get a contact number and if so could you post it? Also did you get your money back? I am asking because I order a dress and returned it and with the tracking number I see that the company has gotten it back and yet I still have not had the monies put back in my account and its has been 20 days.

to Anonymous Randolph, Massachusetts, United States #1246241

I did see, (I think) a contact # but it is Not toll free. The top did not cost a lot of $, altho that is hardly the point.

If I were you, I would call your credit card company to dispute charge.

It is good that you have the tracking # as they will want that. I went through this once with ebay &was successful in getting back my money .

Bridgewater Township, New Jersey, United States #1225262

oThe same thing happened to me. It cost me 6.99 to mail the item back and when I received my credit they did not credit me the tax I paid.

I contacted Walmart and they were no help.

All they did was give me the email address and telephone number to the company and tell me to contact them. Will never order from Walmart.com again

Riverside, California, United States #1217589

Forced to Paz for return shipping for Walmart tasharina Corp profit

look for the seller,s web page and be prepared to go in circles

I recently received 3 dresses that I did not order. I will donate these to Goodwill before I pay the postage to return them.

JoAnne

#1205037

You are correct. No return policy until it was purchased.

I figured if there was a problem Walmart would handle it. But again no returns to Walmart after I paid for this. Ordered black sofa cover. Received brown.

Gonna be a long road for this return. Such ***.

Vienna, Maryland, United States #1200414

I guess I found out to late... They are a scam !

I have a adapter that was suppose to be mini... I contacted the company that shipped and they told me to contact Walmart... Walmart said to contact seller and they listing I got was china... TASHARINA CORP, Address: BLD 1 F AREA GONGHE IND AREA

SHENZHEN, 190 518104 CHINA.

No way to contact... SCAM!!!!!!!

Herndon, Virginia, United States #1193689

I have issue. I bought an adapter with the super slim head that I can't connect to my IP camera.

Frustrated that Walmart didn't take my return. Don't know what to do, as Tasharina Corp can't be reached.

Why Walmart allow this crappy to do sells at their website. We consumers need to file complaints at BBB!

NOW I''VE LEARNED MY LESSON(S) !!! how can a company so big as walmart be so un-professional?

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! Not only did my purchase arrived INCOMPLETE- now ICANNOT EVEN RETURN IT !!!what a scam! NOT ONLY WILL I STOP BUYING @ WALMART.

I WILL BOYCOTT & bURN THEIR REPUTATION If THIS ISSUE IS NOT SOLVED WITHIN THE SPECULATED 30 DAYS. MORE UGLY AMERICANS!!!

Pascoag, Rhode Island, United States #1183727

I agree, this site is a real scam and if Wal-Mart wants to insure repeated business it would be very smart of them to eliminate all business with Tasharina Corps. I know they have lost any future business from me. "buyer beware"

Brawley, California, United States #1183683

And tasharina makes you pay shipping with proof you shipped at your expense. No more of this product through Wal-Mart.com

Seaside Heights, New Jersey, United States #1180075

had the same problem with this company and now am stuck with cabinet knobs that don/t work. The return policy was told after buying item and now will never use this again. Just plain fraud-now I know why there was no tax or shipping charges.