Thief River Falls, Minnesota
2.6
Layout of Store

ordered an item, what I received was not even close to what I ordered. about 200x smaller and for a phone, not an auto.

Tried calling, tried website..no response. Walmart was contacted and said they would get right on it. They can not issue refund, then why do they sell on Walmart website. Chances are I will not be ordering anything from Walmart that is connected with the Tasharina Corp.

in the future. probable will have to eat what item cost me.

Why do I need 100 words to post this , that is also ridiculous. Not happy in nw Minnesota.

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong item" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments