Store almost empty @4 oclock in the afternoon,I wonder why...No one around the front of the store,we could hear loud almost screaming twards the back of the store!

We were a bit startled at first,as we walked down the isle a loaf of bread was thrown and nearly hit my 5 year old son!!!When I asked to speak to the manager,I was given the run around!!Finally,a young lady pointed out the manager ,it was he who had thrown the loaf of bread!!!

Rt.19 Spring Hill Florida fl..Store..Going to Walmart.

Review about: Walmart Manager.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Varkaus, Eastern Finland, Finland #24800

For pete's sake it was a loaf of bread, not a brick. I know I'd like to throw bricks at the little crappers that are allowed to run around the store, screaming at the top of their lungs, while their parents do ANYTHING but parent!

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #19421

No comment.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #17577

Brett that is one of the dumbest things I have ever read.Besides one can sue another for falslely accusing them of being a ***.

I agree with agree, he should be setting a good example as manager, especially in front of teenagers, but your post is ridicuolus beyond words.

Did you post that because you really think that or are you just being an *** that wants attention?This is the second time you have accused someone of being a *** without proof.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #17484

You know what the real victims are the teenaged boys, if he is horsing around like that in front of the customers who knows what he is doing to those boys behind closed doors when the store is closed and the customers are gone home, or when he is in his office or in the employee room alone with the two boys. They are probably embarassed about what is going on. That sick freak perv.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #17482

Sounds like a case of pedophellia to me.A growm man(in a position of power) horsing around with teenaged boys.

Keep the manager away from your son. After you complain on the website like Agree suggested you should also make a report to the police and child protective services.

He could be molesting those boys and other teenaged employees.No grown man horseplays with teenager unless they are interested in them sexually.

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #17480

Campinas, Sao Paulo, Brazil #17194

Go to the walmart website and speak to the main office.Maybe you can give a complaint about the store.

District managers are serious.

Good luck.I do not like employees who horse around either.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #17057

I agree with Rosemary, Get a life. It was a loaf of bread. If it hit your son or the other empoyees it won't hurt much.(if at all) If the manager was throwing a ten pound dumbbell at the employees I could understand your complaint.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #17056

I agree with RosemaryCR, a loaf of bread does not hurt much, now if the manager threw a ten pound dumbbell at his teenaged employees I could understand. Get a life.

RosemaryCR
St. Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation #16677

I'm not sure I understand the problem.People were having fun at work?

Your son had the opportunity to play too, but didn't make the catch?Get a life.