1.9K views

I have bought groceries once a month for 30 years.I've been shopping this way at Wal Mart ever since they started selling groceries, but now that they have Tele Check, 4 times now it won't accept my check!

The money is in the bank, I have no bad credit, no bounced checks, nothing, but it won't take it. They tell me at Wal Mart and at Tele Check, that there is no way for them to over ride the computer. WHAT???? Humans made that system.

If all their computers shut down and didn't take checks, credit cards or debit cards, I guarantee you that they would not just say, 'Sorry, but it won't let us take it.' NO, they'd be finding a solution!

Today I walked out of Wal mart and left a month's worth of groceries for them to put away.I'm sick of it.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #1273917

the fault is all 3 sides....telechecks walmarts n who ever printed your check....the reason why telecheck wont cash your check is because the machine is designed to read the numbers from the bottom of the check and if the gap is to big from the bottom of the numbers to the bottom of the paper telecheck cant read it....n the walmart employees dont know this so there for keep trying to run check thru normally n fail...but what they dont know is that if the bend the check just a tad than telecheck can read the account numbers and process your check...Ive had it happen many of times....and the person running the register tinkered with my check and made it work...now there are many walmart employees that are just plain dumb n will not even attempt to try that....cause all there faith is in that nothing could ever go wrong.....

IHateStupidCustomers

maybe there wasn't a solution..? get a debit or credit card and stop whining.

First Born Triplet
to IHate***Customers #847589

i agree after all this was written in 2011 not 1980, the cashier probably is too young to know how to cash in a check, I don't know how these things work myself.

Hey i have a solution...f**k Walmart!!!

Quit writting bad checks and this wont happen

to James #847390

You don't have to write bad checks for it to happen. Sometimes it just happens.

NationalBusinessMachine

I would get a hold of your bank ...Then tele check if they both say its not their fault I would conference tele check with the bank.

I wouldnt blame walmart since this obviously came from tele check.

Tele check either said you have no funds or you screwed someone in the past.only two options they have next two yes.

The same thing happened to me too.I went there to cash my paycheck, and I had cashed my paychecks there for almost a year.

Anyway, all of a sudden they say that they cant cash said paycheck cause "The order had expired" WTF??So, I had to call that *** Telecheck, and they didnt have a reason, then I had to call payroll at the company where I work, and they had no reason why that happened, and i FINALLY QUIT GOING THERE.

Why write a check? It gets voided and handed back to you.

My God people, who writes a check anymore?Apparently you're the one at the front of the line, holding everyone up with you're archaic method of payment.

As we move closer to a cashless society, you're still passing off the equivilant to an I.O.U. Also, do you really expect customer service from Walmart?

Incase you haven't heard, Walmart is like the worst employer in the country.They use every oppurtunity to take advantage of their own employees, what do you think their goal is toward their customers ?