Ease of Use
Layout of Store

This is the worst service I've ever met. I made an order on the website on January 2, 2019.

Today is February 7. There is still no order. I cannot return my money because my order is still in processing. The order was sent to a carrier who lost it and did not deliver on time.

Walmart sent the order again through the same carrier as the first time, and my order, which must be delivered today, is lost again.

I do not understand what to do next. Money does not return and there is no order either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Poor customer service on the telephone, Poor customer service reps, Customer service or lack there of.

Comments

I think that the people at Wal-Mart are doing the best that they can under the situation. I think that it is very strange that most of the checkout lanes are self-checkout.

It didn't used to be like that when they first opened the new store 3 years ago, but then they went and changed several of them to self-checkout. I liked it better when they had the friendly people there checking you out, and I think that they should put the checkouts just like they used to be before.

What you do next is contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. Unless they can show proof of delivery your credit card company will issue a chargeback to Walmart and credit your account. Then you find another retailer that can ship your product in a timely manner and order it from them.