2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered a headboard from Walmart.com that does not look good on my bed. Walmart will not allow me to return it.

Before I ordered it I called the store in Germantown, MD and they told me if I didn't like it I could return it there. So I took the headboard to the store and they said I bought it from one of their third party sellers so they can't take it back. The third party is Cymax and they want to charge me $134.90 restocking fee plus they want me to pay for shipping to return it and insure it. So I have called Walmart headquarters four times and have four different reference numbers dealing with them and they keep saying they will check into it but they are just giving me a runaround.

I will never do business with them again.

Walmart needs to give me a refund. I ordered from Walmart not Cymax and the store told me before I ordered I could return it to the store for a full refund!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refused to give me a refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of skyline headboard and associated monetary loss in the amount of $538. Walmart needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skyline headboard in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments