2.5
Ease of Use

Went to Walmart to buy a phone dock/radio alarm clock (4/6/2018 Celina, Ohio store) asked the lady behind the counter in electronics if they had any in stock (because there wasn't any on the shelf) and she said no. So I called Walmart asked for electronics and talked to a gentleman (who happened to be the manager in electronics) and asked if they had what I wanted in stock and he told me they had plenty of that item in the back, but haven't put them out on the shelves yet.

The manager asked me to come back and he would get the item for me. Great! ! I thought and went back to get it.

When I walked back to electronics to get my Item, the lady who told me they did not have that item said "I told you that we do not have that ITEM in stock, if it is not on the floor then we do not have it.

I asked for the manager and he handed me my item. Lady if your not willing to do your job and lie to not have to help out a customer, then you do not need to work in customer service so do not get mad at me for you being LAZY!

Review about: Walmart Customer Care.

Comments